Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sabotage Records Is Back!



After almost a year, I have decided to relaunch my Sabotage label.  The reason I had paused it all this time was that I wasn’t really feeling the whole direction that the sound was evolving towards.
On one hand, I wanted Sabotage to reflect the style that I play, but on the other hand, I didn’t want to release tracks that sounded exactly the same. Also, quality was a great issue and I did not want to put anything out that would not satisfy my loyal Saboteurs 100%.

So now, I am starting fresh and will try to make each release as special as possible.  In view of that, the Sabotage plan for now is to release just one-track singles with no remixes, so that each artist can shine properly in his release.

Where do you think Sabotage should go?


No comments:

Post a Comment