Monday, September 9, 2013

Dear Diary



You gotta walk the walk if you talk the talk, so I pretty much lived up all the crap I’ve been ranting about, for better or for worse. After living the dream too much with chaotic gigs, general decadence, and spreading the Techno word anyway possible I’m starting to think that I’m back on form.

There’s no partying in the studio, so all the psyche-bashing is out the window for now.  I finally made an original track for Stefano Noferini’s Deeperfect, another one for my friend Roel Salemink’s compilation οn the mighty Bush label, and a couple of remixes for modern Techno rebels Renesanz and Inlab.



So a tumultuous season is behind me, and I am happy it included stints with Carl Cox & Umek, a visit to the West Coast of the U.S. and a healthy injection of kick-ass Techno into a stagnant and saturated Greek scene, reeking of bubblegum “celebrities” and Deep House weenies.




No comments:

Post a Comment